Each Office/Sales Meeting topic is 20 to 30 minutes of targeted information and ideas, to help your agents be more effective, efficient, and productive. As appropriate, we will provide examples relevant to your state and / or marketplace. We also build in opportunities for interaction and questions.
Office Meeting segments are dedicated to your company; no-one else has access to those sessions.
We come into your conference room via an online virtual classroom, displayed on your large computer monitor. Basically, all you need is a conference room, an Internet-connected computer with speakers, and a large monitor. A microphone is optional.
As the on-site facilitator, you are responsible for setting up the room, so that all can see and hear, and for logging into the session, using the link we will provide. We also rely on you to gather questions and opinions from the group. Finally, we will ask you to complete a brief post-meeting survey, in which you will tell us how many people participated and how well the Office Meeting segment was received.
We recommend that you use a Windows-based system for our Office / Sales Meetings. Your display computer should include:
- Windows 2000 or XP or better
- Internet Explorer 6.0 SP2 or later, Netscape 9 or later, Firefox 184.108.40.206 or later.
- Hi-speed Internet connection
- P350+ MHz, 128+ MB memory
- 800×600 16-bit color display or better
For our Office Meetings, you would use Speakers and an external microphone to manage the audio, and a large display panel for the video. Please be sure to disable popup blockers in your browser, to ensure that you will be able to see all of the content we share.
Our Office Meetings topics are carefully selected to support your company’s success. Download our Real Estate Curricula & Real Estate Competencies document, which specifies the general focus of each Office Meeting. Also check our latest Webinars topics, because most of those can also be provided in a condensed, Office Meeting format.
Available Office Meeting topics change, from time to time, to ensure that we are providing content of current interest, so check back frequently.
If you don’t see a topic that’s just what you’re looking for, please contact us. We will be happy to create a custom Office Meeting just for your company.
- Enlisting Sellers as Marketing Partners Do you sometimes feel that your sellers are blocking your efforts to market their home? Enlist sellers as partners in the marketing plan, right from the start. We’ll suggest ways they can help attract buyers to their property.
- Entering the Blogosphere In this segment, your team will participate in a discussion of the value of blogging as a component of an overall marketing strategy, what consumers look for in a real estate blog, where to get ideas for blog posts, and how to manage your blog-maintenance efficiently. We’ll share with you several examples of excellent agent blogs.
- Finding Your Niche In today’s real estate market, it’s important to clearly establish your expertise in specific niche markets. Not only will you attract consumers from those markets, but you will also focus your marketing efforts more effectively. In this Office Meeting program, we’ll engage you in a discussion of potential niches for your marketplace.
- Move Those Listings! In many markets, housing inventory is relatively high, and the average days-on-market statistic is increasing. During this Office Meeting session, we’ll suggest several ways to ensure that your listings are the ones that move.
To schedule an Office Meeting, please select a topic, or group of topics, and determine 3 potential starting dates and times. Then, complete our Order Form.
We will confirm your Office Meeting(s) within one business day, then send you information about accessing the session.
Thank you for your trust!